|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Bilbo: "Why don't you just admit it?"
Thorin: "Admit what?"
Bilbo: "That you're so touchy! So touchy is unbelievable! Thorin Touchyshield who hails from the Touchy Mountain, where every Dwarf there is so touchy and you're the King. King Touchy!"
Thorin: "What are you implying?"
Dwalin: "The burglar's implying an insult!"
Bilbo: "Well, sorry to burst your bubble but... I'M NOT A BURGLAR!!"
Dwalin: "AND WE'RE NOT TOUCHY!!" *proceeds to attack Bilbo but is stopped by Gloin and Bifur* Come on! Let me at'em! Outta my way! Come on! Bring it!" *subsides*
Thorin: "Okay, we are kinda touchy."
Bofur: "Yeah, but Dwalin is the touchiest of us all!"
Dwalin: "Oh, you're gonna pay pure gold!" *proceeds to attack Bofur but is again held back* "Bring it!" *subsides*
Bofur: "Well! How about that."
Bilbo: "Watch this... Touch-a Touch-a Touch-a Touchy!"
Dwalin: "Come on!" *proceeds to attack Bilbo but is again held back* "Get off me!"
ARWEN'S DISSIDIA QUOTES
ARWEN'S BATTLE INTRO QUOTES TOWARD THE REST OF THE 'MIDDLE-EARTH' CHARACTERS...
* Vs Aragorn: "Looks like I caught a Ranger off his guard."
* Vs Arwen: "Either you or I is an imposter."
* Vs Balin: "Why do you hesitate?"
* Vs Bifur: "You're a bit hard to read."
* Vs Bilbo: "You do not yet know your fate."
* Vs Bofur: "Another stray Dwarf..."
* Vs Bombur: "Surprised you haven't said one word."
* Vs Boromir: "What are your true intentions?"
* Vs Celeborn: "We both know what will happen after she fades."
* Vs Denethor: "It would seem grief is all you have left."
* Vs Dori: "You fancy yourself a warrior?"
* Vs Dwalin: "I suppose you call yourself the grasper and keeper."
* Vs Elrond: "I will choose my own path, father!"
* Vs Eomer: "Have you become so shallow?"
* Vs Eowyn: "Somehow, I do not see a romantic rival."
* Vs Faramir: "I see deep pain in your eyes."
* Vs Fili: "Are you willing to shoulder the responsibility?"
* Vs Frodo: "There's no need to repay me, Frodo."
RADAGAST'S DISSIDIA QUOTES
RADAGAST'S BATTLE INTRO QUOTES TOWARD THE REST OF THE 'MIDDLE-EARTH' CHARACTERS...
* Vs Aragorn: "My! Aren't you a stern fellow!"
* Vs Arwen: "Why would a beautiful lady such as yourself grace me with your presence?"
* Vs Balin: "Hmmm...you look more like you could pass for a Wizard!"
* Vs Bifur: "Speak up! I can't understand a word you're saying!"
* Vs Bilbo: "Would a gentlemen mind telling me what he's got in his pocket?"
* Vs Bofur: "If only our hats match!"
* Vs Bombur: "You may end up getting sick one of these years!"
* Vs Boromir: "Obsession kills, but don't take my word for it!"
* Vs Celeborn: "Nice to meet one of the humble ones."
* Vs Denethor: "An old fellow who acts more like a child!"
* Vs Dori: "Must I mind you that I'm a little uncomfortable with your cultured lifestyle."
* Vs Dwalin: "I must say your attitude is scaring me a little."
* Vs Elrond: "Appearances can be deceiving."
* Vs Eomer: "Horses, eh? This can be quite a challenge."
* Vs Eowyn: "Let's s
BILBO'S DISSIDIA QUOTES
BILBO'S BATTLE INTRO QUOTES TOWARD THE REST OF THE 'MIDDLE-EARTH' CHARACTERS...
* Vs Aragorn: "You ought to lighten up a little!"
* Vs Arwen: "Excuse me, but you know the way to Rivendell?"
* Vs Balin: "You're gonna go easy on me, right?"
* Vs Bard: "Don't you have kids to worry about?"
* Vs Beorn: "Sorry. Not a big fan of bears."
* Vs Bifur: "Maybe I could do something about your head."
* Vs Bilbo: "Ah! Another gentle fellow like myself-oh, wait. That's me. Haha."
* Vs Bofur: "You're wearing a hat to keep your head warm?"
* Vs Bombur: "How come you're always last? Does weight have to do with it much?"
* Vs Boromir: "You don't particularly care for anyone, do you?"
* Vs Celeborn: "You're not going to lock me up, are you?"
* Vs Denethor: "I cared to grieve, too. But you don't see me wailing on about it!"
* Vs Dori: "Even I couldn't stand your motherly attitude!"
* Vs Dwalin: "Wouldn't it help to smile once in a while?"
* Vs Elrond: "Do you miss someone? Is that what's g
FRODO'S DISSIDIA QUOTES
FRODO'S BATTLE INTRO QUOTES TOWARD THE REST OF THE 'MIDDLE-EARTH' CHARACTERS...
* Vs Aragorn: "Why don't we hold off on the bowing for now."
* Vs Arwen: "So it's you..."
* Vs Balin: "Can you tell me what Moria was like?"
* Vs Bifur: "Do I feel sorry for you."
* Vs Bilbo: "Time to pass the torch, uncle!"
* Vs Bofur: "This'll be easy!"
* Vs Bombur: "I know someone you can learn proper cooking from."
* Vs Boromir: "Can you protect others from yourself?"
* Vs Celeborn: "Have you ever wonder what your Lady--No, never mind."
* Vs Denethor: "So you're the one behind all this!"
* Vs Dori: "No time to tidy up!"
* Vs Dwalin: "Aren't you a little tall for a Dwarf?"
* Vs Elrond: "Why do I have a feeling you're hiding something?"
* Vs Eomer: "I think I can read your every move."
* Vs Eowyn: "You're not the only one seeking freedom."
* Vs Faramir: "Mind telling me the real reason behind your actions?"
* Vs Fili: "I know what it's like wanting to protect a brother."
* Vs Frodo: "This
IronmanHear me read it
My friends used to call William "Ironman" because the first time we kissed he got a nosebleed and the taste of his blood haunted me for a long time after it. We'd only been twelve years old and apparently the anxiety spiked his blood pressure to the point of combustion... I remember that when we were forced to take sex ed a few years later we were divided into separate classes for boys and girls, in case a diagram of an ovary was too risqué and we became animalistic and started clawing at each other in our seats, but nonetheless when our teacher Ms Jacobs had explained to us what an erection was in my mind all I could picture was the blood rushing to his nose and then the slash of cranberry across my blouse.
With the idea planted in his mind it didn't take long for William's hands to start wandering, but the image persisted. Every time I thought about just letting it happen I wondered what would happen if he got too excite
Keep in Touch!
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More