1. You must post these rules- feel free to screw with the rules as I do (Big Grin)
2. Each person has to share 10 things about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you, and invent 10 new questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. You can choose 10 people, and put their icons on your journal. (or 20, do as you like)
6. You can tag people. – or not (Razz)
Ten things about me:
1. I'm a big eater. I mean really big eater. I really need to stop!
2. I'm currently collecting LEGO Lord of the Rings mini-figures. Managed to get eight so far.
3. I also obsess over multiple fandoms. Frodo. Cloud. I'm looking at you guys.
4. My dream vacation is Disneyland Paris, so that I could ride their Space Mountain ride!
5. I have a somewhat high testosterone level. Weird, I know.
6. I'm into slash fanfiction, but not ones of the 'Foe Yay' kind.
7. Speaking of slash fanfiction, I'm one of the few who are into Frodo/Legolas (with Frodo drinking the Ent Draft beforehand, of course) - though I was unhappy they never actually interacted in the books or the film. At least Elijah and Orlando are pretty close in real life, though Dom and Billy are usually thrown in the mix. Maybe their famous hug is the reason Frogolas is there.
8. I got into Sherlock because of the Hobbit.
9. When I was little, I used to hate Phil Collins' "In the Air (Tonight)". Probably because of the angry tone in the music and lyrics as well as the fact that Phil's face is staring at you most of the time, especially the part where it zooms in at you. I finally understand why Phil wrote that song, though.
10. I'm pretty much the only one here who's into the original version of 'Battlestar Galactica', the one where Starbuck's a guy and is best friends with Apollo. I based two of my OCs on them.
1. If you could live in any fictional universe, where would you go?
Middle-earth! Where else?
2. What would your last meal would be?
Um... Do I really have to answer that one?
3. Last movie you saw in theaters?
"Captain America: Winter Soldier". Good movie.
4. If you could have lunch with one person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
5. What are you most afraid of?
Death or dying.
6. What's your favorite thing to do, artistically?
Dressing up various characters and writing about my own OCs.
7. What are you most proud of in your life?
My art, in which I have yet to present due to not having a scanner or not being able to afford one.
8. If you had to give up for phone, internet access or TV for the rest of your life, what would you give up?
TV. You can watch shows on the internet now.
9. When was the last time you cried?
When my money was stolen this last Wednesday.
10. Favorite cartoon from when you were a kid?
"X-Men". The 90's cartoon.
1. What are you mostly afraid of?
2. If you could date any fictional character, who would it be and why?
3. What would you do if you had a sex-change for a day?
4. What is your favorite weapon and why?
5. Which song did you hate the most when you were a kid, and why?
6. What is your favorite animal, and why?
7. Which shows did you grow up watching, and what is your favorite of all time?
8. When was the last time you cried?
9. What makes you laugh the most?
10. What is your guiltiest pleasure and why?